United Way of Adams County has invested in local agencies, programs, focused initiatives, collaborative projects, community partnerships, education and training to increase the impact in our THREE FOCUS AREAS:
· Youth graduate from high school on time.
· Foster youth transition from care to independence
· Children enter school ready to learn.
· Individuals and families move out of poverty into sustainable lives.
· Individuals increase skills and have access to training and employment.
· Individuals and Families basic human needs are met.
· People with disabilities live independent lives.
· Families and individuals are physically safe and secure.
· Adults and children lead healthy lives.
Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) Application