In 2020, United Way of Adams County has invested in local agencies, programs, focused initiatives, collaborative projects, community partnerships, education and training to increase the impact in our THREE FOCUS AREAS:
· Children enter school ready to learn
· Youth graduate from high school on time
· Foster youth transition from care to independence
· Individuals and families basic human needs are met
· Individuals and families move out of poverty into sustainable lives.
· Individuals increase skills and have access to training and employment
· People with disabilities live independent lives
· Families and individuals are physically safe and secure
· Adults and children lead healthy lives
Become a Leadership Giver…What is a leader?