Make An Investment in Adams County
In 2020, United Way of Adams County has invested in local agencies, programs, focused initiatives, collaborative projects, community partnerships, education and training to increase the impact in our THREE FOCUS AREAS:
· Children enter school ready to learn
· Youth graduate from high school on time
· Foster youth transition from care to independence
· Individuals and families basic human needs are met
· Individuals and families move out of poverty into sustainable lives.
· Individuals increase skills and have access to training and employment
· People with disabilities live independent lives
· Families and individuals are physically safe and secure
· Adults and children lead healthy lives
Become a Leadership Giver…What is a leader?